Reporting a Fault on the Highway

Kent County Council (KCC)  is responsible for the maintenance of roads and pavements that are not on private land.

Non-urgent issues can be reported online to KCC directly using the following link –https://www.kent.gov.uk/roads-and-travel/report-a-problem. where you will see a list of issues that can be reported.

If an issues is an emergency, please call KCC immediately on 03000 418181 between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday or on 03000 419191 at all other times.


Highways Improvement Plan

Working closely with Kent County Council, Queenborough Town Council adopted its own Highway Improvement Plan in 2021, to establish highway issues in the Town.  The Plan can be amended regularly and this will normally take place at the Environment Committee meetings.  Any residents who wish to suggest improvements in the area, please contact Lisa Gransden the Town Clerk, who will put these suggestions to the Town Council for consideration.

Road Closures

The Town Council  will receive notifications of upcoming road closures in the Town from KCC, these will be posted under the notice section of the Town Council website when received.